Our blog is dedicated to bringing articles and news about the great Gamekiller app and in this article, we shall see how to install gamekiller on iOS or iPhone.
What is gamekiller?
Gamekiller is a useful app primarily made for the Android operating system. What the app does is pure magic. It is an easy tool to mod games. The app makes it easy to create very high high-scores, get coins, edit the timer in games, etc. In fact, the name of the app is so because the app kills the fun in games. It can be installed on Android devices running on Android 2.3 and above.
Using gamekiller app endless running games such as temple run, subway surfers can be easily modded and high scores reached.
Features of Game Killer:
- Game Killer helps you to mod the offline games quickly and efficiently.
- The steps to mod are a bit hard but can be done by an average user.
- The app size is less than 500KB
We already saw how to install gamekiller on Android in our last article. Now let’s see how to get game killer for iOS.
Why would one need to get Game Killer for iOS?
That is a great question and must be answered before going ahead.
iOS is a pretty popular Mobile Operating system and takes up a huge part of the market. Apple as a brand was successful in making iOS popular with their premium devices that are value for money. iOS, however, has a lot of functional limitations since it is one of the most secure Operating systems available.
Android is the most widely used mobile operating system because of the fact that it is highly customizable as well as user-friendly. A user can do almost anything to the device, and there are no restrictions in place. This is where iOS lacks. For the security of the user and user data, iOS does not let the user do whatever they want to the device.
As mentioned above, gamekiller is an app that can mod games and other apps according to a user’s need. This app works by editing memory blocks allocated to the game, Android lets apps do this, iOS doesn’t. This is the reason why gamekiller for iOS doesn’t exist. There is no iOS version for it.
That is why we wrote this article, to help people install gamekiller on iOS with ease.
How to get gamekiller for iOS?
Actually, gamekiller is an app made for the Android operating system to help the Android users perform well on the games. Since the developers made the application for Android, it isn’t possible to directly install gamekiller on iOS. But don’t worry, there is a workaround for this problem.
We will simply be using an Android simulator for iOS to get what we want. A simulator is like a virtual machine, and you can install any Android app in it and use them on any iOS device.
For the purpose of this article let’s make use of the emulator called Dalvik emulator. It is a free android emulator for iOS that can run Android apps with ease. A Jailbroken device is not necessary to run Dalvik emulator.
Here are the steps you can follow to install game killer on iOS
- Download and install Dalvik emulator on your iOS device.
- Once the installation gets over, launch the app on your iOS device.
- Next, you need to download gamekiller apk to your iOS device. You cannot download the gamekiller apk from play store since it is not available there. Don’t worry, you can easily get the apk from our site. The apk is hosted on our high-speed servers and are safe and secure to use. Moreover, it is the latest version of gamekiller apk available.
- Once you get the apk, copy that into your iOS device where you wish to install gamekiller for iOS.
- Now click on the apk file and the Dalvik emulator will be opened automatically, and it will launch the gamekiller app for you.
- Now you can use the gamekiller app on iOS to play all the games more efficiently.
Do keep in mind that gamekiller will only be able to mod games installed inside the Dalvik emulator and note inside iOS. That is a limitation of gamekiller for iOS
So readers, in this article we have seen how to install gamekiller on iOS. Do comment below if you face any difficulties and keep visiting us <3